Skip to main content
Wolverhampton Information Network

How to Complain or Appeal

City of Wolverhampton Council



The City of Wolverhampton Council is a Customer First organisation. If you are not happy with a service you have received from the City Council or the way you have been treated, we want you to tell us so that we can, where possible find a satisfactory resolution.

There are a number of ways you can make a complaint to us:


Write to:

Complaints Manager
City of Wolverhampton Council
Civic Centre
St Peter’s Square

For additional information please see the Complaints Policy in the Downloads section of this page.

Please note: there is a different procedure for Adult Social Care complaints. Please see our Complaint webpage


If you have received a decision letter about Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction and you think it is wrong you can make an appeal.

For further information please click on the How to Appeal page in the External Links section on this page. It will redirect you to the City Council’s appeal's page.

Back to top