Up to 15 hours free childcare may be available for your 2 year old. There are a number of ways you could qualify.
- are in receipt of Income Support
- are in receipt of income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- are in receipt of income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- receive support through part 6 of Immigration and Asylum Act (NASS)
- receive the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
If you are working and:
- receive Child Tax credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual household income less than £16,190
- receive Working Tax Credits and have an annual household income less that £16,190
- receive Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- is a Looked After 2 year old child (or a child that has been in Local Authority care for one day or more)
- is an adopted 2 year old (from Local Authority Care)
- receive Disability Living Allowance
- care for a 2 year old child that has left the care of the Local Authority through a Special Guardianship or Child Arrangement Order or an Adoption Order
- care for a 2 year old child with a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan
You can apply online at www.terrificfortwos.com or bring your evidence of eligibility to a Strengthening Families Hub and fill in a form.