We're Time to Change, a growing movement of people changing how we all think and act about mental health.
Our aims are to:
- Improve public attitudes and behaviour towards people with mental health problems.
- Reduce the amount of discrimination that people with mental health problems report in their personal relationships, their social lives and at work.
- Make sure even more people with mental health problems can take action to challenge stigma and discrimination in their communities, in workplaces, in schools and online.
- Create a sustainable campaign that will continue long into the future.
Since Time to Change began in 2007, around 4.1 million adults in England have improved attitudes towards mental health problems – that’s an improvement of 9.6% between 2008 and 2016. And more people than ever are able to be open about their mental health problems.
* Recently the City of Wolverhampton Council signed the employers ‘Time To Change’ Mental Health Pledge - http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/article/13596/Council-takes-pledge-to-end-mental-health-discrimination
* Black Country Chamber of Commerce have also been part of this initiative - https://www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk/news/article/back-country-chamber-supports-time-to-talk-day-2018/
We encourage other firms and organisations to get involved too - https://www.time-to-change.org.uk/get-involved/activity/persuade-your-employer-sign-time-change-pledge
For further information please visit our website or contact us.