Welcome to Play 'n' Learn Day Nursery
We are ofsted rated GOOD!
We are pleased to present some information about Play 'n' Learn Day Nursery and
how our nursery is organised, and a taste of the beliefs and philosophy that underlie
how we care for children.
“Our primary focus is to provide a Safe, warm and welcoming environment in which
we support and inspire children to flourish and achieve.”
At the Play 'n' Learn Day Nursery we believe in:
- Care for all
- Fun for all
- Learning for all
Our Primary focus is to provide day care for children of the highest quality.
We intend to do this by:
- Providing a safe, homely, fun and inspiring environment filled with enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Planning experiences that are child centred and respect each child’s individual needs and interests
- Planning experiences in the day nursery that are fun, dynamic and appropriate to the individual children.
- Establish a partnership with parents, supporting them and acknowledging them as the first educators of their child
- Providing our youngest children with an environment that is warm, safe and
- stable and that will stimulate and nurture their individual needs
We are registered with Ofsted who inspect us against sections 49 and 50 of the 2006
Childcare Act and the regulatory framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage