Wolverhampton Healthy Minds is a psychological therapies service for people who are experiencing common mental health problems such as depression, anxiety and stress. The wellbeing service is a nurse-led service for people with more complex mental health problems. It includes occupational therapists and support recovery workers trained in mental health.
Once you have been assessed and we have agreed how we are best able to meet your needs, our service offers you a choice of treatments based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). This is a very practical and effective approach to help people manage their difficulties.
We provide a variety of services which our clients do find helpful such as:
- Stepping Forward classes which can be held during the day or evening at a local venue
- Computerised CBT Programme Silver Cloud on line provision
- A range of self-management resources including attending a one off Psych education class
- Low intensity CBT
- High intensity CBT, cognitive analytic therapy, interpersonal therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
Please see the website below for further information, it is full of useful resources, contacts and links. In addition, please refer to the "downloads" section of this page for some interesting local facts.