Your child's school or childcare provider could be entitled to additional funding through Early Years Pupil Premium?
If you meet one or more of the following criteria and your 3 or 4 year old child has started their Nursery Education Funding Entitlement, their school or childcare provider may be able to claim additional funding to support your child's learning and development.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Child is a Looked After Child, or has been in Local Authority Care for one day or more
- Your child has been adopted from local authority care
- Your child has left care under Special Guardianship or a Child Arrangement Order, an Adoption Order or a Special Guardianship Order#
To see if you are eligible, and to claim EYPP, please use the link below.