West Midlands Tae Kwon-Do is one of the few remaining clubs that teaches the original, traditional style Tae Kwon-Do. We are an authentic martial art, retaining the history and philosophy from the original way it was developed coupled alongside an exhilarating and exciting sport for the modern world. Combined this provides much more than just a fighting style, Tae Kwon-Do is a lifestyle, providing all-round benefits for you.
- The traditional art is the complete exercise package for body and mind developing cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, motor skills such as coordination and balance, and focuses the mind, aiding the development of self-discipline, a strong work ethic and good moral values
- The theory we learn enables the students to train all over the world using Korean commands and drives students to be the best they can be as they take inspiration from the acts of others through history
- Tae Kwon-Do provides you with the tools and understanding of an effective self defence system.
- The sport aspect provides competitions in sparring, patterns and destruction for those who wish to participate.
- As part of the TAGB we regularly offer regional, national and international events including competitions, seminars and specialist training sessions.
Our classes are suitable for men, women and children of all ages and abilities, however some of our clubs do run dedicated classes for children/adults, beginners/advanced, so please ask for more information.
All our instructors are fully qualified, licensed, insured, CRB registered and hold First Aid certificates.
The Bilston club, caters for all ages and abilities in class, aged from young children to mature adults ranging in grades.
- Traditional Martial Arts for all the family
- Learn Self Defence from experienced Instructors
- Improve your discipline and focus
- Participate in National & International Tournaments
- Mixed Age/Grade Classes
- Private Lessons
- Pattern/Sparring Seminars
It is the perfect place for new comers to develop their skills in a relaxed environment and steadily progress through the grades.