The Albert Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1922 and is located at the Aldersley Road.
The Club benefits from six all weather artificial grass courts, all with floodlighting. We cater for all levels of play from absolute beginners to national standard. We have six men's teams, four ladies' teams and junior teams. We frequently hold internal club tournaments, usually in the evening. The Club also runs open tournaments and club championships. We also hold social events through out the year.
We have great facilites which include Changing rooms, Club Bar and function room.
There is a strong tradition of social tennis where members mix-in to play doubles.
For further information including membership, prices and opening times please visit our website.