The Haven Wolverhampton is a charitable organisation which provides both practical and emotional support services to women and children who are affected by domestic violence and homelessness. We are one of the largest refuge providers in the country. Established over forty years ago, we provide a holistic service through a range of both practical and emotional support services to help you move forward and begin a life free from abuse. Our services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Temporary Accommodation
- We support women & dependent children who are faced with homelessness
- 24 Hour Helpline – 08000 194 400
- Community, Advocacy and Resettlement Support
- Financial support and specialist advice for those experiencing financial difficulty due to Domestic Violence/Abuse
- Children’s and Young People’s Service working with children from 0-16
- Drop in Hub – a place where women can drop in for advice, access support groups and workshops
- Specialist sexual violence service (ISVA or support group)
- Specialist BAME IDVA (Black Asian and minority enthnic)
- Specialist Young Persons IDVA
Please refer to the leaflet in the Downloads section of this page which lists useful details about our service.
In an emergency situation you should always call 999.
Your safety is our main concern.