Drive - Cricket Coaching offer group and individual 1-2-1 junior cricket coaching sessions for boys and girls in the Wolverhampton area. The organisation is designed to improve the standards of junior club cricketers in the Wolverhampton District, South Staffordshire and Shropshire areas. The goals are to develop young crickers so more players in the area are prepared and selected for District and County Cricket Teams.
What to expect:
- Fun sessions that stretch and push you to improve your skill levels
- Individual batting time where you will improve your range of shots and technique in both attack and defence
- Opportunities to improve your bowling, where you will develop different types of delivery
- Fielding drills, where you will improve your ground fielding and catching skills
- Inclusive approach where all players are supported and encouraged
- County Coaches ECB qualified
- Opportunities to be scouted and prepared for District and County trials
- First aid, safeguarding trained coaches who are all DBS certified
- Group coaching sessions are available during Half Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
For more information please contact the Head Coach and refer to the service flyer in the downloads section of this page.