Encouraging a cycling culture across Wolverhampton, Bilston, Wednesfield, Tettenhall, Penn and beyond.
Wolves On Wheels Cycle Campaign works in a number of areas :-
The Campaign's main aim is the creation a cycling culture in the Wolverhampton area.
We lobby local, regional and national government, and collaborate with them as well as other agencies and organisations in order to promote the following issues
- The rights of cyclists and cycle users.
- The promotion of cycling as a mode of transport available to all.
- Road safety including the education of all road users.
- The integration of cycling with other modes of public transport. Bike 2 Rail has been a major area with some notable campaign successes with Virgin Trains at the Station.
- WoW works with the local highway authority to ensure high quality cycle-friendly infrastructure and cycle parking facilities are implemented.
- Cycle Training for all. New and returning cyclists will always have a portion of their journey on the highway.
Please visit our website for further information. New members are always welcome.