Black Country Triathletes (BCT) are a thriving adult and junior club who welcome members of all ages and abilities to become part of one of the oldest and most recognisable triathlon clubs in the country.
If you can swim, bike and run a little we are the club for you, whether you do two training sessions a week or two sessions a day, from racing GB age group events to just completing the Wombourne sprints we have triathletes of all abilities and ages.
There are many benefits of join Black Country Triathletes, including:
- Reduced rates for coached swim sessions
- Attend and participate in various club training sessions available to members
- Access training programmes available regularly produced from Sprint to Ironman distance
- Participation in club races such as the Club Relays at Holmepierrepoint, Nottingham
- Discounts available for a number of stores – Ron Flowers Wolverhampton, Fred Williams Cycles, Sweatshop at David Lloyd Brierley Hill & Climb on Bikes Hereford
- Purchase, wear and race in BCT colours
- Attend social events throughout the year – these include the annual presentation evening
- Becoming part of the BCT family
Black Country Triathletes is affiliated with the following governing bodies:
- British Triathlon Federation
- England Athletics
- British Cycling Federation
- Road Time Trial Council
Please contact us or visit our website for further details; this includes membership and price plans.