WVSC supports local charities, community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprise to improve your organisational capacity and performance to deliver high quality services and to support local voluntary and community action.
- We believe our diverse sector offers solutions to the challenges Wolverhampton communities face
- We strive to improve the capacity of the sector to meet these challenges and play an effective part in user focussed solutions
- We encourage networking; provide support and training to the sector to develop stronger, more sustainable organisations in order to have the greatest impact in our local communities
- We can support organisations through change using our toolkits and diagnostic methods
- We can support any not-for-private-profit organisation based or working in Wolverhampton
WVSC will primarily work with new and existing voluntary organisations and community groups in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas with a priority given to those working with the socially disadvantaged and isolated. In addition, WVSC will take appropriate steps to ensure that its services and activities are targeted at and accessible to those voluntary organisations and community groups that work with the socially disadvantaged and isolated.
For further information please contact our reception desk or visit our website.