The Black Country Partnership for Care (BCPC) is a partnership organisation comprising of care sector providers in the independent, voluntary and statutory sectors as well as a number of training providers. Our aim is to enhance the provision of health and social care services across the four local authority areas within the Black Country and gain maximum benefit from working in collaboration with other partners at a sub-regional and regional level.
What can you expect from BCPC?
- Support and information regarding workforce data
- Equitable access to funding to meet National qualification targets
- Advice and guidance regarding training, qualifications and care provision
- A communication channel across the Black Country
- A commitment to the standardisation of training documentation, publications and practice guidelines
In addition, we will support you to keep your organisation at the forefront of this fast-changing sector.