Wightwick Manor and Gardens was created in 1887 and is a National Trust property. It is a popular destination for private groups, societies and clubs, and pre-booked travel groups.
- Tour the former family home of the Manders with stunning collection of artwork.
- Admire treasures such as William Morris wallpaper, Pre-Raphaelite art and De Morgan pottery.
- Tea-room, serving food grown in the kitchen garden
- Edwardian gardens, pools and lawns
- See 'The Forest' tapestry by Morris & Co
National Trust members can enter for free.
Guided tours for groups operate in the morning between 11am and 12pm.