The Bridges Project is for women over the age of 25 and unemployed (you must provide proof of both) and is free of charge:
- Information, advice and guidance to prepare you for employment or further education
- 1-2-1 and small group sessions of creative activites to improve soft skills required for work
- English language skills for employment for women who have English as their second language
- 1-2-1 and small group sessions for basic computer skills, job search, cv writing, understanding the job application form and interview skills
- Holistic support to improve mental health and personal well-being
Improve your confidence, sense of well being and presentation skills to help you find employment - gain certificates and accredited learning for Work Readiness, with opportunities for volunteering and job references.
For further information please get in contact with a member of the team