Who are we:
Wolverhampton Health and Wellbeing Centre is an independent charity dedicated to the improvement of the public’s health and wellbeing. We educate, empower and support our communities and individuals to live healthily.
Our aims are:
- To engage with communities in the improvement of their own health and wellbeing.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of our most disadvantaged people and reduce inequalities in health and wellbeing across Wolverhampton.
- To signpost the population to local services and give them information on what health care services are available in Wolverhampton as well as give information about choices they have with regard to where they might get help in relation to health and wellbeing needs.
Wolverhampton Health and Wellbeing Centre will aim to have the impact by doing the following:
- Increase life expectancy among the population of Wolverhampton.
- Improve the quality of life of our population.
- Reduce child obesity among our community as well as other avoidable medical condition.
- Help our community to become a dementia friends community
- Through prevention help the NHS reduce expenditure on avoidable medical condition.
Please take the time to visit the downloads section of this page to view pictures and a summary of a Health Awareness session which was put on with the help of our volunteers.
For further information please get in touch with us.