As a Volunteer Parent Champion you will:
- Talk and advise parents about childcare and free early education
- Inform parents of forthcoming events
- Support parents to use local services
How can being a Volunteer Parent Champion benefit you?
- Further your training and employment prospects
- Make a change in your career path
- Build your confidence, experience and knowledge
- Make a difference in your local community
- You’ll receive training and day to day support
Step Ahead is a project run by Parent Champion Volunteers for MEN and WOMEN concerned about their emotional wellbeing (please see flyer attached for more information under the download section of this page)
For more information please contact the project co-ordinator or refer to the service flyer in the downloads section of this page.