We are the only UK wide charity providing care, information and support to people affected by breast cancer. Our vision is to give every person affected by breast cancer the best treatment, information and support.
If you have a particular concern about breast cancer, breast health, just want to talk or find out more about support available, our experts are just at the end of a telephone line. Our website is full of useful advice and support for anyone who has been diagnosed or affected with breast cancer. Read about what to expect from diagnosis and treatment, how to support others and ways to cope.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this in a unique way to:
- provide information and offer emotional and practical support
- bring people affected by breast cancer together
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
How we work
- We focus our work on the unique experience of each individual affected by breast cancer.
- We involve people with breast cancer in all that we do.
- We use our understanding of the emotional and practical issues facing people affected by breast cancer alongside our clinical expertise
We can put you in touch with support groups and activities in your area. For more information, to find out how you can volunteer and support our work please get in touch or visit our website.