Hear-Our-Voice aims to bring together all people from Wolverhampton who attend or have attended Mental Health services, including GP contact and those who choose not to access those services.
Hear-Our-Voice is a Mental Health Action Group which aims to enable people to speak and be heard by:
- Working together to bring about improvements to mental health services
- Ensuring people are better informed and consulted about Local and National developments, policy and research
- Promoting choices and exploring alternative coping strategies in a safe supportive environment
To achieve our objectives we facilitate the following activities:
- Monthly Forum Meetings
- Workshops and Events
- Educational Visits
- Day Trips
- Communication of our Message
- Training Sessions
- Producing a quarterly magazine
Our work is supported by the Mental Health Empowerment Team and Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council. If you would like information about becoming a member or details about our services or volunteering with us please get in touch.