The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is here for everyone affected by sight loss. Whether you’re losing your sight or you’re blind or partially sighted, our practical and emotional support can help you face the future with confidence.
Whether you need advice on staying in work, using technology to help you do everyday tasks, or simply someone who can offer emotional support to help you come to terms with sight loss.
The RNIB are here from the moment you’re diagnosed to help you get on with your life. From the day when you need us the most, until the day you’re living your life again.
With your support, we can reach more blind and partially sighted people and face the future with confidence together.
What our work covers
We listen and work energetically with others to achieve our aims.
Our work includes:
- campaigning on a range of issues from preventing sight loss through to better transport services for blind and partially sighted people
- supporting others through a range of products and services
- offering training, education and learning
- employment and education services
- promoting accessible services
Our website offers you a wealth of information on how, where and when we are here for you. And you’ll find lots of advice that will help you live independently – plus products in our online shop.