You could get up to 15 hours of free childcare each week for your two year old. Places are available across Wolverhampton in a variety of childcare settings such as child-minders, playgroups, Strengthening Families Hub's and schools. This can support your child's development in a fun learning environment, whilst giving you the opportunity to enter employment or further training.
There are a number of ways you could qualify.
If you recieve any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support through Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
If you are working and in receipt of any of the following:
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credits and have an annual household income less than £16,190 a year
- Disability Living Allowance
- Child Tax Credits and have an annual household income less than £16,190 a year
Or if you care for:
- A looked after child (foster care)
- An adopted 2 year old child
- A child that has left care through a special guardianship or child arrangement order
- A child with an Education Health Care Plan
To apply visit www.terrificfortwos.com, call 01902 554242 or pop into your local childcare provider.