WV Active is part of the City of Wolverhampton Council. We are pleased to announce that as a WV Active member you can use any of out 3 Leisure Centres for one price. There is no contract and no joining fee, with competitive membership options.
There are great advantages to choosing WV Active; we offer more than just a gym. With three facilities to choose from across the City, whether you want to work out in the gym, have fun with your family in one of our three pools or just relax in our saunas, steam room, bar or cafes, you can shape each and every visit around you—and with so much choice there’s always something new to discover.
Did you know that if you work for one of the following companies you get 25% off WV Active membership prices:
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Wolverhampton Homes
- Wolverhampton Schools
- West Midlands Emergency Services (Fire / Police / Ambulance)
- University of Wolverhampton staff (Students will qualify for a concession)
- Department of Works and Pensions (DWP)
- EDM Group
- Any local authority
- Armed Forces and previous Armed Forces personnel
- Her Majesty’s (HM) Prison Services
- Ann Saldo Nuclear Engineering Ltd
If you are an employee of one of these organisations and wish to purchase a membership please call into one of our centres with two forms of identification (including your payslip) or contact:
The Membership Team on telephone: 01902 555488
or via email: email@example.com
Please refer to the related links and promotional flyer on this page for additional information.