If you would like for your organisation or service to be added on the WIN directory or need to update your listing please read this section which should answer most of the questions that you may have. There are helpful step by step guides featured in the "Downloads" section of this page.
If however you have read this and still need further assistance, then please Contact the team.
You do not need to register to use WIN; registration is only needed if you wish to create a new record, manage an existing one or save your favourite search records on return visits. To register please click on the My WIN Account on the top right corner of the homepage and following the instruction. Once completed you will be able to return at anytime and sign in to the website using your selected email and password.
Once you have signed-in to the website you can access your listings whenever you like via the My WIN Account link in the top right hand corner of the page.
To add a New Organisation Listing:
Once signed in and registered, click on the My WIN Account option on the right hand side of the page - three drop down options will appear - Dashboard; Update Account and Sign Out.
Click on the Dashboard option. You will be redirected to a page which welcomes you. On this page select the 'Provider Updates' option on the left hand side. This will show any existing records that you own or manage through your registration and service actions available. If you wish to create a new service click on the "+ Create another service" option. The form you will be taken to is divided into a number of sections, you should fill out each section with as much information as possible. If you not sure how to write your listing try looking at other listings on the site and see how they are written.
- Service/Activity Details - Please name your service/organisation. Also provide a short description of your service/activity using plain English to describe what it is that the service or activity provides and how it can benefit the service user.
- Contact Details - These contact details will be displayed on the website. If any details change be sure to come back and update your listing.
- Venue Details - Please provide a full address and postcode for your venue. It is particularly important that you provide the correct postcode as this will be used by the site in locating your service for users. You can also select the area served and any additional details e.g. disablilty access, parking etc.
- Cost Information - You can add any costs or prices in this field should you wish too.
- Date & Time Details - Please provide a brief sentence on when your service/activity takes place or is open using the sentence shown as a guide.
- Other Details - Please provide brief details in all of the applicable boxes. If there is nothing to say, then just leave that box blank.
- Logo & Images - You can upload an image such as your logo to show as part of your listing. You can only upload images that are of .jpg or .png types and up to a maximum file size of 10MB. For best results we recommend that your image is at least 500 by 500 pixels in size. Images are virus checked during upload and will be rejected if anything suspicious is found.
- Upload Documents - It is possible to add documents to your page either as a .pdf format or as word. chose the add a new document option and upload. Do add a description to the document as it would be helpful.
Updating or Delete a Listing:
From the My WIN Account page, click on the Provider Updates option on the left hand side of the page. It will list the records which you own. You can update, delete or add new listings from here using the actions option. Remember to Save changes to the record at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: When will my new listings or updates appear on the site?
A: All changes submitted via the My WIN Account page must first be approved by the Site Moderator before they appear on the site. We aim to process new updates as quickly as possible (within a few days of submission).
For any further advice or support please Contact the WIN team.
Telephone: 01902 553413