Skip to main content
Wolverhampton Information Network

Search Results (47)

Filter by

Offering services to:
  • (9)
  • (7)
  • (8)
  • (5)
Supporting people with:
  • (7)
  • (3)
  • (8)
  • (7)
Other filters:
  • (16)
Postal location:
  • (7)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Health service type:
  • (13)
  • (11)
  • (2)
  • (1)
Health organisation type:
  • (14)
  • (6)
  • (2)
  • (1)

Freedom of Information

Here you can find out more information about Freedom of Information Since January 2005, the public has a general right of access to all types of recorded information held by public bodies, including councils. If you request a piece of…


You can find out about the types of Licenses issued by the City of Wolverhampton Council here                                                                     

Make a complaint

There are several ways you can raise a complaint if you feel that the council is not giving you the best service we can. Here you can find out more information about the Complaints Team and their processes  

Making a complaint - Adult Social Care

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the City Council's Adult Social Care service, then you have the right to complain. Here you can find out more information about the Complaints Team and their processes

Meals on Wheels

Wolverhampton's Meals on Wheels service is now open to everyone without the need for an assessment and we deliver meals, 365 days a year. It includes a hot meal and dessert delivery service. You can find more information about the Meals on…
 01902 556677

Mental Health Team

Here you will find information on Mental Health services and the work of the Mental Health Social Care Team.                                                     

Neville Garratt Centre for Independent Living

The Independent Living Service provides assessment for equipment and adaptions to help you with the tasks of daily living. The service offers self- assessment, clinic or home assessment, depending upon the issues that you identify. …
 Independent Living Service: 01902 553666 (option 1)


P3 locally provide housing advice and Direct Access Accommodation and Pathway service to homeless adults in Wolverhampton. We are supported by City of Wolverhampton Council.  We can help if you are: Aged 18-65 Homeless (or at risk of…
 Freephone number: 0800 107 6753  0118 3042077  or 01902 296451

Paying for your Care - City of Wolverhampton Council

The City of Wolverhampton Council may provide financial support (subject to a financial assessment in most cases) for residents who require help with paying for their eligible care and support needs.  There are two categories of…

Radar Keys - Council run Public Toilets

Radar Keys offer disabled people independent access to locked public toilets around the country. Toilets fitted with National Key Scheme (NKS) locks can be found in shopping centres, pubs, cafés, department stores, bus and train…
 01902 551199
Back to top