Are you looking for a new start? Go Train is a leading training provider offering high quality skills training and support to help those who are unemployed or on low incomes move into or closer to work. Go Train help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence to gain employment each year.
Our training is a mix of tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability all delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Go Train can help with the following:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plans
- Confidence building
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computer skills
- On-going support after returning to work etc.
For further information, please contact us or visit our website.
Here you can find your nearest Job Centre.