New outlook is a locally based charity that proves a range of specialist tailored services for its clients. Support and care services are delivered in a stimulating environment in which people can achieve their potential.
Services offered include:
- Visual and sensory impairment advice
- Dementia care
- Housing respite and residential care
- Home care
- Volunteering and work programmes
We aim to:
- Help people to get the right diagnosis; the right treatment and the right on-going support, from the right people.
- Promote emotional and practical support to enable people to maintain their independence.
- Deliver services that are totally focused around the individual by ensuring our staff can operate in a way which delivers person centred services by using person centred thinking in our approach.
- Provide and develop a range of services for people living in their own homes, identify research opportunities, and meaningful day opportunities along the theme of “Progression”.
For any further details please get in touch with us.