These aren’t just people who have Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) – our members also include their families and friends, health professionals and others who support our work. They’ve helped us set up 50 Local Networks across the nation. These arrange educational meetings, generate publicity and organise fundraising.
Our mission is to work with all those affected by these conditions to achieve a better quality of life, improve services, and ultimately find a cure. We want to see a world in which people’s lives are not limited by Crohn’s and Colitis.
We work to make life better for the 300,000 people in the UK with Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and other forms of IBD.
Our confidential support services provide practical information and support, whether you are:
- newly diagnosed or have lived with IBD for some time
- a friend, relative, partner or carer
- a young person with IBD, or their parent
- wanting to know about the daily impact of Crohn’s and Colitis
- seeking emotional support
- needing practical help, such as applying for disability benefits.
We believe people living with Crohn’s and Colitis should be able to live their lives to the fullest.
Please browse our website to see how we can help you or contact us for further information.