Positive Participation is a provider of Asian mental health services in Wolverhampton. Our objectives are to improve and prevent mental ill health among Asian males and females through the provision of a culturally sensitive community support services. We have been established since 2003 and our registered head office is the Bob Jones Community Hub (formerly the Blakenhall Community & Healthy Living Centre).
Positive Participation provides an extensive timetable of services throughout the week these include:-
- Fitness and leisure activities
- Depression Management
- Anxiety Management
- Mental health advice and guidance clinics
- Asian men’s mental and wellbeing social groups
- Asian women’s mental health and wellbeing social groups
- Penn Hospital in-reach
- CPA reviews
- Tai Chi
- One to one support
- Mental Health Assessments and Reviews
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
For further information please contact us or visit our Facebook Page.
Additional service details can be found in the downloads section of this page.