Skip to main content
Wolverhampton Information Network

Making a complaint - Adult Social Care

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the City Council's Adult Social Care service, then you have the right to complain. 

Here you can find out more information about the Complaints Team and their processes

Record Last Updated on: 22/09/2022

Back to top