Blueberry Transitional Care is an organisation for adults under 65 with learning disabilties, autism and challenging behaviour. We provide specialised care homes within the Birmingham Area and are expanding within the West Midlands.
Our aims are to:
- Provide service users with a safe, secure and homely environment.
- Promote choice and independence for the individuals living within the homes, enabling them to take an active role in the running of their home and their lives.
- Support service users in taking control of daily events in their lives and respect their right to be treated as individuals with dignity and respect.
- Promote active participation of the service users within the local community, by providing support and guidance to enable them to become active and valued members of the society.
- Encourage service users to lead fulfilling lives and promote personal choice.
- Meet the needs and choices of individual service users, by using appropriate risk management processes, Person Centred Planning and Person Centred Approaches.
- Encourage family and friends to take an active role in the service users lives.
For further information please contact us or visit our website.