ARISE Training supports young people (16-25), women over 50 and families in Whitmore Reans and surrounding areas of Wolverhampton. Offering you a safe space to explore what success looks like for you. We will provide practical tools and resources to increase your confidence and self-worth and share life skills that will encourage you to move into the next stage of your journey. This could be training, volunteering or employment.
1:2:1 coaching session, including:
- Initial assessment
- Access to our line assessment tool to identify your skills, preferred career choice as well as update your CV with links to live employment opportunities.
Goal setting using SMART goals; accredited courses:
- Level 1 in Emotional Resilience
- Know about own current levels of emotional resilience.
- Know about methods for coping in difficult situations.
- Know how to develop own emotional resilience.
Transferrable skills and Training needs:
- Know how to identify existing abilities, achievements, skills, and experience.
- Know that recognising personal attributes and skills contributes to effective planning for change.
- Know how to identify areas for development and own training needs.
Free progression routes have been identified including:
- Level 3 Advice and Guidance.
- Level 2 SIA training including badge
- Level 2 construction including badge
Please Note: Due to COVID restrication all activities are online using Zoom or Team. Please contact Danielle McKee directly on 073684 78523.
For more information please contact us.