ARISE Training CIC supports young people (16-25), women over 50, and families in the Graiseley, Pennfields, and surrounding areas of Wolverhampton. Offering you a range of wellbeing activities in a safe space to develop your overall wellbeing. We will provide practical tools and resources to increase your confidence and self-worth and share life skills that will encourage you to move into the next stage of your journey. This could be training, volunteering or employment.
1:2:1 coaching sessions, including:
- Introduction to the services, workshops, and activities available
ARISE & SHINE Thursdays 10 - 12 midday
- 4 Week rolling programme covering:
- Stress Busting,
- Confidence building,
- Motivation and
- Emotional Resilience
Cash Compass (Drop-in sessions) - Wednesday and Friday 10:30 - 12:30:
- 1:2:1 session offering support with the cost of living
- Are you claiming all the support available?
- Help with energy bills (pre-payment only)
- Free SIM cards (O2, Virgin, or 3) for up to 6 months
- Signposting to other government and Council financial support packages
Cash Compass Workshops - Wednesday 1:30 to 3 pm
- How to save money on your food bill
- How to spend less at the supermarket
- Support is available at the central library (Visit the Wolverhampton Central Library)
- healthy eating
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Diet and mental health
Art and Wellbeing - Thursdays 1 to 3 pm
- These sessions are suitable for all levels
- Connecting art with nature
- produce your own works of art
- Improve your mental wellbeing
Gentle Exercise - (LADIES ONLY) Tuesdays 1:00 - 2 pm
- Suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Increase your physical health
- Improve your balance (reducing the risk of falls)
- strengthen your bones.
- While having fun and making new friends.
Zumba Classes Tuesdays 4:30 - 5:30 - (Child-friendly space for parents - Contact Maxine for more details)
- Great way to get fit
- increase your energy levels