This programme can give the participant the opportunity to co-design their programme from a range of workshops and accredited qualifications with an aim to build their emotional resilience and identify their transferrable skills, increase their confidence, and knowledge to navigate the ‘new normal’, post COVID19.
We will help you increase your confidence to navigate job hunting and make the most of your life and work history when applying for jobs. Improve your personal awareness e.g., stress triggers, how to handle difficult situations.
1:2:1 coaching session, including:
- Initial assessment
- Access to Kudos AD assessment tool to identify your skills, preferred career choice as well as updating your CV with links to live employment opportunities.
Goal setting using SMART goals; accredited courses:
- Level 1 in Emotional Resilience
- Know about own current levels of emotional resilience.
- Know about methods for coping in difficult situations.
- Know how to develop own emotional resilience.
Transferrable skills and Training needs:
- Know how to identify existing abilities, achievements, skills, and experience.
- Know that recognising personal attributes and skills contributes to effective planning for change.
- Know how to identify areas for development and own training needs.
Free progression routes have been identified including:
- Level 3 Advice and Guidance.
- Level 2 SIA training including badge
- Level 2 construction including badge
Please Note: Due to COVID restrication all activities are online using Zoom or Team. Please contact Danielle McKee directly on 073684 78523.
For more information please contact us.