Our vision is a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives. Facing life after meningitis can be terrifying. You don’t need to face it alone. Whatever your experience, we are here for you. Our free support services can help provide you with vital support when it is needed most of all, throughout the UK.
Whatever your experience, we are here for you. Our support is available throughout the UK, is free of charge and aims to provide you with the help you need whenever it is needed.
Meningitis Now has an extensive range of information to raise awareness of the disease funding research into vaccines and treatment offering a wide range of support for people affected by meningitis and meningococcal septicaemia.
Counselling and emotional support
- Talking about a traumatic and difficult experience with someone else can be helpful in giving you time to off-load and express yourself
Contact our helpline
- We know that facing meningitis can feel like a lonely place. With our helpline, you are not on your own. Call our specially trained staff to talk
Creative and complementary services
- Following meningitis, some people find creative and complementary therapies help. We can help you access both.
- The financial impact of meningitis can be huge and these unexpected financial pressures can be a massive additional burden to many people facing life after meningitis
- After meningitis some people can feel lonely and isolated. We’re developing new ways of putting people in touch with others who have been affected by meningitis
Supporting young people
- You don't just have to pick up the phone to ring us anymore - we're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We offer a range of free events around the UK for individuals and families affected by meningitis. Select an event below for more information including; who the event is for, dates, locations and how to register.
For additional information and support please get in touch with us or visit our website.