At Little Village Nursery we strongly believe that every child has the right to the very best start in their learning journey. At our Nursery it is important that every hour, minute and second is a learning opportunity for our children and that they learn through hands on experiences in a rich learning environment.
Little Village Nursery is situated in Wednesfield in the North East district of Wolverhampton, 2 miles east-northeast of Wolverhampton city centre and within walking distance of Wednesfield town and New Cross Hosptial.
The Nursery is managed by Bilston Nursery School, one of Wolverhampton Council's maintained Nursery Schools rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
(Our Reference number is EY2555583).
The Nursery is a 44 place nursery with 20 places for government funded Terrific for Two’s and 24 places for 3 & 4 year children, the nursery is open during term time. The nursery is government funded but does have flexibility to have paying parents.
The nursery is all one level comprising of Daisy room – 2 year olds, Poppy room – 3 & 4 year olds, Bluebell room – additional space the use of all age groups. The layout of the nursery environment gives the opportunity to provide free flow for the children between indoor and outdoor. The garden is split into two areas and assigned to the relevant age groups.
Children who attend our Nursery:
- become independent learners through their play experiences
- feel safe and cared for in a stimulating environment where they are valued, included and respected
- happily explore, discover and share experiences together
- have their achievements and unique skills and talents celebrated
- experience high quality teaching and learning opportunities, supported through natural, authentic resources and open ended play
- develop their self-esteem and confidence and learn new skills that will support their future years
For more details, please contact us.