We are a local organisation that has been in existance for over 30 years. Our main aim is to promote the interests of social sector tenants within Wolverhampton. We wish to ensure tenants and prospective tenants are able to have a say over services and are able to influence them so they are relevant to their needs.
What we do?
- We promote the interests of tenants on all issues affecting their homes and estates
- We offer advice, support, and practical help for tenants and tenants’ groups
- We work to ensure tenants have a say in how their homes and estates are run
- We look to improve facilities for tenants
- We seek to represent tenants views on all issues
- We provide information and training for tenants.
Please visit our website or contact us for more details.