Peace Green Cricket facility is a 3-lane cricket training area in the Whitmore Reans/Dunstall area of Wolverhampton.
This is located behind the TLC College, on the open space between Waterloo Road and Dunstall Road.
This facility is a free to use for community groups and organisations in the Whitmore Reans/Dunstall area, however it must be booked in advance.
To make a booking enquiry contact one of the following organisations:
- TLC College 01902 714433
- Wolverhampton Mosque Trust 01902 710473
- Dunstall Hill Primary School 01902 556417
Booking timings vary during different seasons.
Bookings will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and hirers will be expected to sign and follow strict hire conditions/code of conduct below.
- Bookings are non transferable
- Bookings will be accepted by persons 18 years and over who will be the ‘hirer’
- No chewing gum or drinks (except water) is to be taken inside the perimeter fence of the all-weather pitch.
- No animals are allowed inside the fenced area with exception of the guide/assistance dogs.
- Tampering or damaging any equipment, fittings or fixtures or use of any unauthorised equipment will be dealt with seriously.
- Hard balls must only be used under the direct supervision of a Level 2 ECB Cricket Coach and appropriate kit must be worn. Failure to follow these guidelines will be at the users own risk and could result in cancellation of future bookings.
- City of Wolverhampton Council’s ‘No Smoking’ policy must be adhered to in the fenced area.
- Climbing the perimeter fence surrounding the all-weather pitch is strictly prohibited.
- All damage must be reported through Customer Services either by telephone 01902 551155 or email - Customer.Services@wolverhampton.gov.uk
- The opening hours of cricket facility may sometimes need to be changed due to repairs, maintenance or other factors outside our control, but we will give advanced warning wherever possible. The cricket facility will be closed on all public Bank Holidays. (contact your booking organisation for opening hours).
City of Wolverhampton Council (CWC) and the booking organisations listed above accept no responsibility for any accident or injury and will not be liable for loss or damage to your personal property.