At Stonewall we provide specialist support, advice and information for the LGBT communities and their allies. We assist on the following:-
- Coming Out
- Parental rights
- Hate Crime
- Criminal Law
- Partnership Rights etc
We are a confidential service but if we are worried about your safety, there may be times where we may need to let others know. This is when -
- You ask us to
- We believe your life or someone else's life is in danger
- You're being hurt by someone in a position of trust who is able to hurt other children like a teacher, religious leader, sports coach, police officer or doctor
- You tell us that you're seriously hurting another person
- you tell us about another child who's being hurt and is not able to tell someone or understand what is happening to them.
- There’s been a crime committed
Our dedicated FREEPHONE support line is manned by professionals between 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday. An answerphone is in operation outside of these hours, if you leave a clear message, someone will contact you within a couple of days.
For more information please contact us, view our webiste or visit the Stonewall Facebook page.