Bradley Reablement Service is a regulated service providing a period of reablement for up to 3 weeks for adults over the age of 18.
Bradley have a provision of 23 beds to support peoples reablement needs and ongoing assessment for reablement. The use of these are detailed in the downloads section of this page.
To use Bradley RS, you must live in the City of Wolverhampton and will be connected with the service via an allocated Social worker and or trusted assessor health professional.
The provision at Bradley Reablement Service:
Bradley Reablement Service offers a short period of intensive support in a residential setting to support your recovery and return home. We aim to complete this within a three-week timescale.
Whilst at Bradley the team will:
- Provide you access to a team of health and social care workers who will support you with your reablement Journey.
- Work with you to agree an individual support plan that enables your swift return home.
- Help you regain skills that may have been lost during your recent illness or injury.
- Provide you with guidance and support to promote your health and wellbeing and prevent further hospital admissions.
Bradley also offers 7 night ‘Assessment for Reablement’ beds which provides residential intervention for a person who may be assessed as not needing ongoing hospital care but does need an extended period of time in an enabling environment to identify outstanding social care issues or to finalise an ongoing package of care.
When you stay with us you will have your own bedroom, which may have en-suite facilities. You will be offered your own key to your bedroom. In addition, there are communal lounge areas, toilets and bathroom facilities and matured garden areas.
When at Bradley it is expected that you will participate in your reablement programme as a means to enabling you to regain as much independence as possible to support your return home.
- Everyone who uses Bradley Reablement Service is encouraged to complete our questionnaire to assist us in monitoring the quality of the service we provide and to explore how we can continually improve.
Bradley Reablement Service have an information video. To view this please go to YouTube and insert ‘Bradley Reablement Service’ in the search. This video will be shown to you within your first 2 days of being at Bradley
Further information about out service can be found in the downloads section of this page.