Peacemakers educates for peace. Our highly experienced trainers work with both school staff and pupils to develop skills, knowledge, behaviour and systems that develop peaceful learning environments.
We are a charity that works with schools, helping children and adults build strong relationships and learn the skills to respond to conflict positively.
Our work can enhance your PSHE or SMSC provision, living out school values, help with difficulties around class cohesion, low level disruption and social skills.
Our work is inclusive, dynamic and experiential – and great fun! We tailor our work to individual schools, offering:
• Interactive CPD provision, training and resources to support the curriculum and develop essential emotional, social and conflict resolution skills with children and adults.
• Peacemaker workshops providing children with the social and emotional skills to build relationships and resolve conflicts peacefully.
• Peer Mediation services - training pupils to resolve disputes between themselves.
• Whole School Approaches/ Whole Organisation Approach to develop skills to build, maintain and repair relationships. This combines all of the above with the development of a whole school ethos based on Restorative Approaches.
• Our new resource ‘Learning for Peace’ supports Spiritual, Moral, Social, Cultural development with an emphasis on peace. Aimed at primary schools and offering a spiral curriculum and comprehensive toolkit of activities.
For further information please contact us, view the impact stories document in the downloads section of this page or visit our website or Facebook Page.