Wolverhampton Disability Employment Service offers a wealth of guidance and support to individuals with disabilities that want to gain paid employment. We have a team of trained employment specialists who assist clients in the job searching and application stages of their journey and through to employment, for as long as required.
Enable continues to support individuals when they start a job through time unlimited job coaching support.
What support is available through this service?
Our support depends on the individuals needs and can include:
- An initial assessment and development plan
- Career advice
- CV writing
- Preparation for work – practical skills assessment
- Appropriate work experience to develop skills
- Support with job searching
- Support with applications and interviews
- Job coaching – a Job Coach provides a valuable link for the employer, making sure any concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently.
For more details please contact the service or visit our website.