Aquarius is a Midlands-based charity with over 40 years’ experience supporting individuals, families, organisations and communities to overcome the physical, emotional and psychological harms caused by alcohol, drugs and gambling.
We work closely with families and friends to lessen the impact caused by a habit of a loved one. Getting rid of an addiction can be a difficult task but you needn’t worry as our team will be dedicated to giving you and your family the attention and care that you need. We will be there for you everystep of the way to ensure a full recovery which will enable you to look forward to a better and brighter future.
What We Do
- Offer a free and confidential service.
- Provide alcohol advice and information.
- Offer one to one support or group sessions.
- Refer to detox and/or rehabilitation service if necessary.
- Provide support for affected family members.
- Provide information on other services which can help you
Concerned about your or someone else’s drinking or drug use? Our free and confidential service in Wolverhampton can help you. Recovery Near You is our Wolverhampton service, proudly run in partnership with Nacro and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust.
More information about our services can be found here. Please also view our popular Aquarius Facebook page which is kept updated with news and support advice.