The Haven Wolverhampton is a charitable organisation which provides both practical and emotional support services to women and children who are affected by domestic abuse and homelessness. Established over forty five years ago, we provide a holistic service through a range of both practical and emotional support services to help you move forward and begin a life free from abuse. Our services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Temporary Accommodation
- Move on Accommodation
- We support women & dependent children who are faced with Domestic Abuse or homelessness
- 24 Hour Helpline – 08000 194 400
- Live chat facility via the Haven website from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- You Matter – is a dedicated early intervention website designed by women for women.
- Counselling Services - (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Friday 9am–2pm)
- Community, Advocacy, Resettlement and Outreach Support
- Financial support and specialist advice for those experiencing financial difficulty due to domestic abuse
- Children’s and Young People’s Service working with children from 0-16
- Drop in Hub – a place where women can drop in for advice, access support groups and workshops
- Specialist sexual violence service (ISVA or support group)
- Specialist BAME IDVA
- Specialist Young Persons IDVA
- Specialist CHISVA – supporting children and young people who have experienced rape, sexual abuse or exploitation
- Women’s programmes including the Freedom Programme, Power 2 Change, McEwan and the Dolphin programme
- Training for external organisations, Haven staff and volunteers
Please refer to the leaflet in the Downloads section of this page which lists useful details about our service.
In an emergency situation you should always call 999.
Your safety is our main concern.