The Haven Wolverhampton is a charitable organisation which provides both practical and emotional support services to women and children who are affected by domestic abuse and homelessness. Established over forty five years ago, we provide a holistic service through a range of both practical and emotional support services to help you move forward and begin a life free from abuse. Our services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Temporary Accommodation
- Move on Accommodation
- We support women & dependent children who are faced with Domestic Abuse or homelessness
- 24 Hour Helpline – 08000 194 400
- Live chat facility via the Haven website from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- You Matter – is a dedicated early intervention website designed by women for women.
- Counselling Services - (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Friday 9am–2pm)
- Community, Advocacy, Resettlement and Outreach Support
- Financial support and specialist advice for those experiencing financial difficulty due to domestic abuse
- Children’s and Young People’s Service working with children from 0-16
- Drop in Hub – a place where women can drop in for advice, access support groups and workshops
- Specialist sexual violence service (ISVA or support group)
- Specialist BAME IDVA
- Specialist Young Persons IDVA
- Specialist CHISVA – supporting children and young people who have experienced rape, sexual abuse or exploitation
- Women’s programmes including the Freedom Programme, Power 2 Change, McEwan and the Dolphin programme
- Training for external organisations, Haven staff and volunteers
In an emergency situation you should always call 999.
Your safety is our main concern.