Drive - Cricket Coaching offer individual 1-2-1 junior cricket coaching sessions for boys and girls. The organisation is designed to improve the standards of junior club cricketers in the Wolverhampton District, South Staffordshire and Shropshire areas. The goals are to develop young crickers so more players in these areas are prepared and selected for District and County Cricket Teams and perform within their club environments.
What to expect:
- Fun sessions that stretch and push you to improve your skill levels
- Individual batting time where you will improve your range of shots and technique in both attack and defence
- Opportunities to improve your bowling, where you will develop different types of delivery
- National Fast Bowling Academy methods to improve speed
- Fielding drills, where you will improve your ground fielding and catching skills
- Inclusive approach where all players are supported and encouraged
- County Coaches ECB qualified to Level 3
- Opportunities to be scouted and prepared for District and County trials
- First aid, safeguarding trained coaches who are all DBS certified
- 1-2-1 Sessions tend to be for 45 minute slots, but can be longer subject players age / aptitude.
Costs are £35 per session, note this includes hire of the venue & insurance. All sessions to be booked in advance.
Parents to complete & sign registration form prior to first session, for health & safety, safeguarding, video policy and acceptance of terms & conditions.
For more information please contact the Head Coach and refer to the service flyer in the downloads section of this page.