Karma Nirvana is an award-winning British human rights charity supporting victims of honour-based abuse and forced marriage. Our mission is to increase reporting, reduce isolation and save lives.
We operate a National helpline to support victims in immediate danger, Karma Nirvana offers training to professionals and in schools. Whether you are at risk or concerned for someone that is, our team are available to listen and help.
- Are you being pressured to get married against your will?
- Do you fear to bring shame or dishonour on your family?
- Have you been emotionally or physically abused?
- Are you confused about what they say scripture demands of you?
- Do you worry about being disowned?
If you are concerned about any of the above, please call us in confidence.
Honour crimes are not determined by age, faith, gender or sexuality, we support and work with all victims. We operate a National helpline to support victims in immediate danger, Karma Nirvana offers training to professionals and in schools.
If you are in any immediate danger call 999.
Culture, Religion and Tradition are not an excuse; forced marriage is illegal in the UK.
Please also visit the Karma Nirvana Facebook page.