We offer information, advice, guidance and casework in 11 key areas:
Benefits, Employment, Debt and Money, Consumer, Relationships, Housing, Law and Rights, Discrimination, Tax, Healthcare, and Education.
We recognise that one problem can sometimes be the result of another so, rather than addressing a single issue at a time we look at a client’s whole situation. This way, other potential problems can be identified early which prevents them getting worse. If the situation has already escalated to crisis, then we are responsive and can utilise our robust network of connections to support or negotiate solutions.
We deliver our services across Dudley Borough and the City of Wolverhampton in a number of different ways:
- By telephone
- By email
- By webchat
- Via digital face to face appointment
- Via in person face to face appointment – Depending on your issue an appointment will be either made for you at our Stone Street, Dudley site, or our brand new Wolverhampton site (opening soon) or at one of our many community venues that we are in the process of opening up. We will be able to update you on the options when you come through to us for an appointment;
- Through our National Citizens Advice public website
Our Service is…..
- Free – we wont charge for our services
- Confidential – we wont disclose unless a case of safeguarding
- Independent – We put you first, it’s about your rights and responsibilities
- Impartial – Our advice is based on what is right for you as an individual
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination
The service aims:
- To provide the advice people need for the problems they face
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives
For on-line information and details of how to access Citizens Advice services please visit our website.