Our Service is…..
- Free – we wont charge for our services
- Confidential – we wont disclose unless a case of safeguarding
- Independent – We put you first, it’s about your rights and responsibilities
- Impartial – Our advice is based on what is right for you as an individual
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination
The service aims:
- To provide the advice people need for the problems they face
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives
There are two Citizens Advice service in the Wolverhampton area.
- Wolverhampton City Centre - Snow Hill
- Bilston (see address below)
Face to Face services are not currently in operation due to the coronavirus pandemic. However if you have access to a computer, laptop or tablet we can arrange virtual face to face advice using Zoom or Google hangout technology where you can see and talk to an advisor.
For on-line information and details of Citizens Advice services please visit our website.