Encouraging a cycling culture across Wolverhampton, Bilston, Wednesfield, Tettenhall, Penn and beyond.
Wolves On Wheels Cycle Campaign works in a number of areas :-
The Campaign's main aim is the creation a cycling culture in the Wolverhampton area.
Wolves on Wheels campaigns for
- The rights of cyclists in the Wolverhampton area.
- A direct, safe and coherent cycle network taking people to places of work and leisure.
- Secure long and short stay quality cycle parking in the City centre and throughout the borough.
- Better integration of cycling with other transport modes such as bus, rail and the Midland Metro.
- Promotions to raise the profile and highlight benefits of cycling across Wolverhampton.
Please visit our website for further information. New members are always welcome.