Supporting Companions was set up to help people to live independently by offering companionship and support to reduce social isolation.
I offer/assist with:
- Bespoke Companionship/befriending service - tailored to meet your needs
- Reduce social isolation and check you are safe by visiting your home and spend time with you talking and keeping you company
- Take you and your friends shopping for food/personal items
- Purchase small items of food, books, newspapers etc. and deliver them to you
- Take you to Hospital/Doctors’ appointments and provide reminders
- Accompany you on social outings to friends, church, groups, bingo etc.
- Help to complete paperwork or claim benefits
- Help to write letters letters/cards to keep in touch with friends/relatives
- Organise mail and maintain your calendar/diary
- I will help you make contact with any other organisations that may be of benefit to you and your circumstances
My work is totally focused on the needs of my service users. I am mobile, have my own transport and am able to cover Dudley/Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas. I have a full DBS checks.
For further information on how I can assist please visit my Facebook page or get in touch with me directly.